Become an Arktos Author
We are always looking for talented authors to add to our ever-growing roster. If you have a manuscript that might be suitable for us, or if you have previously self-published a book that you would rather have published with Arktos, feel free to get in touch with us at [email protected].
- All documents must be thoroughly spellchecked.
- All manuscripts must be properly formatted (spacing, paragraphs, headings, etc.).
- Spelling must be consistent — either US or British (no mixing between the two).
- All headings must conform to the Chicago Manual of Style (which words to capitalize).
- Punctuation must either follow British or American standards. This means that if a book uses American spelling, it cannot use British punctuation, and vice versa.
- Capitalization rules must be followed, which means no random capitalizations of words, unless there is a good reason.
- Images in the text must be of high quality and not copyrighted.