For general questions: [email protected]
For website related questions: [email protected]
For requesting review copies: [email protected]
For submissions: [email protected]
- All documents must be thoroughly spellchecked.
- All manuscripts must be properly formatted (spacing, paragraphs, headings, etc.).
- Spelling must be consistent — either US or British (no mixing between the two).
- All headings must conform to the Chicago Manual of Style (which words to capitalize).
- Punctuation must either follow British or American standards. This means that if a book uses American spelling, it cannot use British punctuation, and vice versa.
- Capitalization rules must be followed, which means no random capitalizations of words, unless there is a good reason.
- Images in the text must be of high quality and not copyrighted.
For retailers: [email protected]
For podcast related questions: [email protected]